Monday 12 September 2016

Make Up By Lottie | Photography



Hey guys, I hope you had a wonderful week! If not...sorry I guess.

Today I want to talk about the photo shoot I did on Monday for Lottie Makeup - Link -
This was my first professional photo shoot and to start with I was so beyond nervous but once I met the team I was instantly at ease.

The point of the shoot was to take shots of Lottie's make up for her portfolio. We worked with 3 looks and 3 locations, each bringing their own challenges but challenges I took on board and over came.

I am really happy with how the shoot went, it was a lot of fun and fingers crossed your girl could be booking more shoots in the future.

Make sure you check out Lottie's instagram its so cool, she does mermaid make up and Lady Gaga stuff. It's awesome!


Look 1: This look was more of a coppery look for a night out maybe! I loved this one because copper is one of my favourite colour.

Look 2: This vintage look was 100% my favourite shoot, we listened to vintage music and just had fun with it.


Look 3: This bridal look is absolutely flawless, I love how natural it is. Lottie used an airbrush machine and honestly I need one. Plus the pink flowers are adorable and I want to wear them everyday.

Don't forget to check out Lottie's work :) https://www.instagram.com/lottierobertsmakeupartist/



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig