Monday 11 July 2016

Elderflower | Photography


I have been home for 2 days already, so naturally I have already done a photo shoot with El. What else would I do?
It was so nice to be using my own camera, with settings and lenses i'm used to.
We went to a couple of locations and I wore my ugly wellies, was wild.

Once again I am so thankful for Ellie, she is a great human who lets me take photos of her and practice what I love. Photography for me is a real passion and a lot of people have asked me;
"Why don't you study photography?"  the simple answer is; I don't want to.

One of the reasons I love what I do is because I feel so free, yes I know about all the technical aspects but the part I love the most is, this is something I taught myself.

That is something I will always be proud of.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig