Saturday 30 January 2016

50mm Lens | Photography


I am a massive photography fan, it's something I love to do and one day hope to have a career that involves it. I am always trying to branch out and experiment with photography. So today whilst in Leeds I popped into WY Cameras which is a camera exchange, to check out what cheap lens they had available for my camera. I wanted to try something new without breaking the bank.

After talking to him for about 10 minutes and looked at a couple of lens he recommended a 50 mm Deep Focus lens (£30 lens and adaptor) and as soon as he took a photo using it I was sold. I am fascinated by focus the way it can make street lights blur together to create patterns or the way you can crisply see every eyelash. 

Whilst walking around Leeds I had my camera around my neck looking for any opportunity to snap a photo. I am going to show you some of the photos I took today, they aren't amazing as I only got it today so I'm still getting my head around it. The lens I bought is completely manual which is something I am not yet used to as although I always use manual focus I'm still finding it tricky to get the correct aperture. It just takes practice.




SHARE:

3 comments

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig