Sunday 15 November 2015

Composition Photoshoot

As I mentioned in my previous post about the photo shoot I went on with Katie to practice composition photography I took a lot of photos that I wasn't 100% focused on balance and composition and I wanted to share them with you because I am really happy with how they turned out.
Due to where my university is located there is loads of cute paths and trees which makes it feel super autumnal. We walked for about 5 minutes until we came across this road that probably lead to private property but we'll just ignore that detail. Upon arrival we were greeted with blankets of golden orange leaves and it instantly felt like autumn. Back in Whitley Bay we don't get this many leaves around so it was so nice, since autumn is my favourite month. I am hoping it snows this year because it really will be breathtaking.
The only problem we had with this location was the sun was directly shining on us so it kind of washed Katie out a bit and no matter how much I changed the exposure and aperture it just wasn't doing anything, but we carried on because my main intention was to focus on composition.
As promised here are some of the photos from the shoot.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig