Monday 31 August 2015

Stupidly Unorganised


Is everyone else stupidly unorganised when they need to be organised the most? Please don't tell me that's just me.
In order to try and reduce my stress I invested my mothers money in an Address book, Mid year diary and a cute notebook. I thought I would share them with you, regardless of whether you care or not, because im obsessed with them and I care a lot. They're so cute and practical and not a waste of money at all.



 Diary: WhSmith £8.99
Address and Birthdays: WhSmith £5.99
Notebook: Urban Outfitters £6




SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I need to take motivation from you and invest in a cute little diary like yours x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both so cute! I need to buy a diary/planner and things and just buy all my stationary for college still, I keep saying how I want to be organised this year but I got to actually go out and buy the things necessary to be organised! I still need to get rid of all my GCSE stuff as well ahah x
    libbyjade26.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is literally me I start Uni soon and I haven't even bought a pen! x

      Delete

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig