Tuesday 7 July 2015

Why Is A Raven Like A Writing Desk


Prom, a chance for the whole year to get together, dress up, dance, sing and drink cocktails. It's also a chance for you to feel like princesses and princes.
My schools prom was Alice in Wonderland themed which I believe is such a cute, appropriate theme. Even if Alice isn't technically a princess.

Unfortunately, I couldn't make it to my prom due to anxiety reasons but I didn't let that stop my friends from being princesses for the night. I decided to play professional photographer and head down to Amy's to take some photos of them before they left for prom. 

Beth's dress was a white and pink backless number, whilst Lucy was in an all black just below the knee dress and Amy went for the classy white, with a slight textured pattern for hers. (Did I do a good job of describing?) all 3 girls looked absloutly stunning and from what I saw on Instagram so did everyone else.
I hope everyone enjoyed Prom,  here's some pictures of the princesses before they set off for Prom activities and cocktails.

SHARE:

2 comments

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig