Sunday 17 May 2015

Trip To The Beach | Photography


Hey guys, hows exam season going? Terribly. Yeah same. 
I decided to do a little post today as I was testing out a camera, and wanted to share some of the images I took. The camera I used and am going to be continuing to use is a Canon E0S 550D and I am literally so happy, my blog game is going to improve and I can finally start doing what I love. Photography.

Myself, Hannah and Beth went to the beach, on a very windy day to test the camera out. It's a lot harder to take a photo in the wind than it probably should be. Hair issues. Honestly I have fallen in love with this camera, this post is going to be heavily image dominated as they're why we're here after all and my last post was so long I feel we could all do with a rest.

I want to to thank both Hannah and Beth for coming along and being my models, and for Hannah for taking some photos and helping me to take some. I'll leave their links.
So with out further or do, here's some posey photos of my friends.
@HannahRedhead84 
@13bethr


SHARE:

7 comments

  1. These photos are amazing Jess!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos! Hoping I might get a proper camera for my blog once I'm back at work after maternity leave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab pics (and a lovely location for a shoot I think). It's great being able to experiment with photography. A proper camera certainly does up your blogging game xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks it's just Whitley Bay, nothing fancy! And I totally agree x

      Delete
  4. Great shots - the converse in the sand shot is my favourite! Look forward to seeing more of your work.

    ReplyDelete

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig