Thursday 19 June 2014

Summer Smoothie

Hey Everyone!
So summer is FINALLY here! So I decided to make my favourite drink Pineapple and Mango smoothies!
They’re so quick and simple to make takes about 10 minutes max perfect for when you just want a quick healthy tasty beverage!
To make these smoothies you need:
  •          2 cups of Orange Juice
  •          1 Mango
  •          ½ Pineapple
  •          Ice

It’s that simple!
I also picked up some SUPER CUTE jar style glasses from Primark for £1.50 which is an absolute bargain!

First this you need to do is cut up the mango and Pineapple into chunks so you can blend them. Unfortunately I don’t have a proper blender or a juicer so I just used a hand type blender thing (wow Jess so helpful) so I just blended the pineapple and mango together then added the orange juice. 
Note: you can use less or more orange juice if you want

Finally, I added some Ice to make it like a Mango and Pineapple ice blend

Guys it is literally that simple and it tastes AMAZING! It’s definitely going to be my summer drink. I hope you enjoyed this and want to make your own now!   






Sunglasses: River Island £10
Jar Glasses: Primark £1.50
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig